Clock Crew e-drama Clock Crew e-drama

BRILLIANT!

Absolutely magnificant. An outrageous comedy that will have you rolling in the aisles!

Pirate's Birthday Blast Pirate's Birthday Blast

ZIP ZOP DOOOBIEEE

COSBY = INSTANT WIN. 2ND BEST MOVIE ON NEWGROUNDS!!!

PatriotClock responds:

1st

TBS: Not Funny TBS: Not Funny

SO TRUE!

LOL I notice they edit that part out of 'Dumb and Dumber' ALL the time! This is now one of my favourite movies on NG because its funny cause it's true. Great job dude, I hope these TBS bastards see this movie! :D

-VGE

LordLothlorien responds:

Thanks, glad you can appreciate it!

Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version) Yoshi Stomp (Wii Version)

Very creative and fun

This is an awesome game dude I found it to be very creative. You don't see many games like these out there. I had lots of fun playing it and hopefully I can try it out on my Wii tomorrow morning for Christmas.

-VGE

Krahs responds:

If you don't try it on you're Wii tommarow, I will suffocate you're cat.

LR Interactive 1.0 LR Interactive 1.0

Best flash game I have ever played!!

Man, this was soo much fun! It was so realistic that it reminded me of Super Mario World for the SNES. I loved how you had to fight the boss in an original way. So much fun, my favourite boss was Thwomp. Great shit there!

Dude, keep this up, because this is soo much fun. Its flashes like these that make me show all my friends and family members. Its that fuckin good. Keep up the great work Dag!

-VGE ;)

Learn Flash Learn Flash

Completly awesome

Dude, this well help soo many flash starters out, its not even funny. Great work with all the tut's, music, and graphics. Everythign was perfect in my eyes. Great job dude, keep up the good work!

-Video Game Evolution